Tuesday 24 March 2009

Q Tip Concert At The Roundhouse 14.3.09








I must commend the £2 million facelift that has transformed the Roundhouse theatre into the awesome entertainment space it is now. My beau kindly bought my cousin & his girlfrind ( For his Birthday) and I tickets to see the devout Muslim Q Tip presented by Gilles Peterson in concert. 14 years he's been out of London. Jonathan Davis (born April 10, 1970), better known by his stage name Q-Tip, is an American hip hop artist, singer, and occasional actor from Queens, New York City, perhaps best known as part of the critically acclaimed group A Tribe Called Quest. There's no song like " After it all it was you" - Still sends tingles down my back. The atmosphere was electric and Q Tip's voice is God sent +

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Stef, loved my present!