Tuesday 24 March 2009

About Red Nose Day - 13.3.09









Well after the brainwave that is "Red Nose Day" I decided as an African that I too must play a part in giving to the great cause. Linking Biggie Smalls to this auspicious day gave us another chnace for nusic to drive a different kind of Guest to our Friday the 13th Party. 150 came through the door at Vendome and were treated to Champagne Belinis & Seabreezes. Although we had 180 of each they were depleted in a New York minute. Seems to always be the case with free drinks non? I just happy we raised £220 to the Red Nose cause....small you may say but selling noses at £2 eack was nt an easy task. I know I did it! As one prudent Egyptian financier once said,"Every penny counts". Great music from DJ Clown Prince and his merry crew. Lots more of these "Be inspired....Music nights to come". Friends and Clients made this a rockus night. I was nt too sure about the Clubs bouncers attitude though - always taints an evening if you have heavy handed staff :-(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the party B. Got to do one for De la Soul when we hit London in May