Thursday 19 February 2009

Cool Venue Awards At Il Bottaccio



Tuesday night I was slightly hesitant in taking on an invitation to "The Cool Venues" Awards at Il Bottaccio. Could anything that had to call itself cool really be cool? Well I had to investigate further. My Wife & Colleagues were not convinced so I had to recruit a couple of trusted Friends to tag along with me. I must say I was very impressed with the Venue; save the lack of air due to the windows not being allowed to be opened next to Bucks House. This problem did nt last long though. Lots of Event Organisers were invited; most of them swearing things had never better..... don t think they realise that although the music is still playing, like the titanic, the ship is shrinking and sinking. Well there are only so many rafts and you ve got to know where they re located! Industry joke me thinks! But more grease to your elbow Wesley Mendy, Publisher & Editor of Prestige Events Guide Magazine who hosted the Awards. Loving your work! Great to see our Friends at St Mary's Axe won the venue architecture award. Still good to see people in the industry still smiling though..... Thanks Guys!

No comments: