Monday 8 December 2008

Sofia Hayat's Birthday Party At The Wellington Club







Friday after the conference I had to go and blow off some steam and summise the day with my good Friend Kunle O whom accompanied me to the Forum. Luckily I still had that open invitation from No 5 Cavendish Square for a dinner for 2 with a bottle of wine thrown in. Seemed like a good time to cash in the chips! Thanks to K I was beginning to understand how the Nigerian market worked and a complimentary meal with wine goes a long way to getting more pertinent info. Lovely meal, thank you Mark & No 5 !

Saturday was a day of Xmas decorations.Picked up my niece Dylan and we went back home to help my beau put up the Xmas lights, Swedish Xmas dolls and prepare for the tree to come the following week. 3x Wii games later and a late lunch saw us polish off the 1/2 bottle of wine still there from our mid-week celebration of me passing my driving test. For the record Dylan drank OJ!
Afternoon swiftly became evening and we prepared for a sumptuous dinner the the Wellington Club compliments of our dear friend Sofia Hayat WWW.SOFIAHAYAT.ORG for her Birthday celebrations. Great food (I had the beef wellington...mmm), divine wine and a fabulous group of her Friends made for an awesome night. A few boogies and magnums later we left early at about 2am. Shall definately be seeing some of them again.Thanks Sofia xxx..........pls leave a comment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bonjour Babatunde :) Nice pics, must def catch up for those Ballroom classes in the New year....hahaha its fate! Hope you guys have a fab Xmas, monahx