Monday 8 December 2008

Forum For Lagosians & Nigerians In Diaspora






Friday was quite a surreal day. Felt like I was back in Lagos. I woke up at 5.30am,excited what the day was to bring. Showered, shaved and made my way to Victoria Park Plaza Hotel for 9.15am to register for this Forum hosted by the Lagos local government. Thanks to the UK Trade & Investment I received an invite to this unique event.They were all there , almost on time : Mr Babatunde Raji Fashola, Lagos State's inspirational Governor, Mr Opeyemi Bamidele, Commisisioner for Information & Strategy & Mr James Akintola, Secretary of the BFR Forum UK. All accessible and welcoming ..... we're getting closer to the dream now. Thank you God for linking me up so smoothly! We could have organised the Event better ourselves but still felt like I was in a dream shaking hands with the young Governor today who may be the President tomorrow. Change in now happening in Lagos and I shall be involved!!!!Do leave a comment.....thx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was an interesting event.... thanks for the hook up Babs.