Monday 1 December 2008

Searching For Jimmy Choo

Let me rewind to earlier in the day.I had a quest set me-"Bring me the shoes of Jimmy Choo" - A most memerising Lady I had interviewed in Lagos for the UK Trade & Investments"Export Market Research Scheme" requested I give her a cost for a Fashion show oriented Birthday Party Hosted By non other than the Great Jimmy Choo........in Lagos. So the day after I landed I went to visit Jimmy in his shop to find out if he would be interested in this request. The Lady has employed his services on previous occasions with 6 pairs of shoes to prove this. Show me what you can do for a 1000 Guests Baba...was her request.Even in these adverse times: Thanks to the Developed World's Banks insistance that Developing Countries & their Induividuals be given no credit when making large purchases: many Nigerians, whom have made large cash payments to buys houses and keep sovent, have little or no debts and are now cash rich. What a funny world non? One man's poison is another man's elixir! Or Lady's in this case. Along the way I ran into my Vicar who was hosting the "Turning On Of The Lights" in our local Parish. What wonderful voices x

No comments: