Monday 1 December 2008

Buddha Bar For Penne's Birthday & 1st Client Xmas Party






No sooner was I in England was I forced to go out 2 nights in a row. Thursday was my dear Friend and Client Aussie Penne's Bday Party. Which was most deftly organised and placed at Buddha Bar in Waterloo by Daniel Curtis. Good work fella.... met some new potential Clients as well as a good man for Concierge Content. No sooner did the cold hit my bones was I then struck down with the dreaded flu flying around Blighty at the moment!!8 days in Lagos Nigeria strong ...2 days in Londinium - sick. Knocked me out for 4 days....:-( Daniel had to do it all over again at Buddha Bar for our 1st Client Xmas Party on Friday - A Lifestyle Enhancer's job is never done :-)
Long may the season reign x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to read Buddy

Anonymous said...

Do you really think anyone is in the least interested n your sily little life. You sad self important tosser.