Sunday 20 March 2011

Justin Bieber, Willow & Jaden Smith with Guest Appearance By Craig David Gig








Well, what can I say to add to the phenomenon that is this decade's Justin trousersnake? My niece, being in her very early teens, wanted to see the Justin Bieber film 'Never say never....'. Unfortunately the only place showing it was in Kingston Upon Thames. So with the right events and concerts intell from Felicity, our proficient concierge manager; I managed to obtain access to quality tickets at a most palatable price. A friend Cheryl, of Eastenders fame, wanted to take her son along so we decided to go together to the O2 last Monday. Mobbed for autographs & pictures by teens and parents alike for her role in BBCs famous drama;we worked our way into the iconic O2 in Greenwhich for an interesting night. I still cannot believe the eardrum bursting shreiks & screams that teenage girls can make. OMG! I was almost deafened by the shout offs between loving factions of fans pronouncing their undying love for this little man.
I have to admit thanks to Usher (the 17 year old was spotted by him on U Tube) this kid not only can sing beautifully but also has some smooth dancing moves that triggered the same reactions from his adoring fans as Elvis must have from his.
I am quite intrigued by Will & Jada Smith having the prescence of mind to catapult their kids Willow & Jaden Smith into this spectacle at such an early age. How very bizarre!
Some of their songs were familiar but most were lost to a gent of my generation.
But I think JB's a good influence on the young as so far his clean living is making a good example to all the kids out there both male & female.

Thanks to a special appearance by Craig David I too was able to sing along to a song or 2 I wholeheartedly recognised!
The Beiber Fever is live !!!!
JB1


JB2


JB3

Willow Smith

Craig David'S guest appearance

No comments: