Thursday 25 November 2010

Fabian Perez Art At Clarendon Fine Art Gallery
















Oh where would we be without Xmas. On my way to an Art Exhibition to meet a lovely client from Polo Ralph Lauren I was caught in the throng on Bond Street that awaited the Xmas lights being turned on by Lisa Snowden. Using sidestepping skills that where most useful in my Rugger years ( oh how I miss those salad days) I managed to manoeuvre myselft through the crown to my destination private view at the Clarendon Artt Gallery in Dover St of new works by Fabian Perez, official artist to the Latin Grammy Awards, Vancouver Olympics and the London 2012 Olympics.
This important exhibition represents one of the largest and most diverse collections of Fabians' paintings ever to be shown in the country. It offers collectors a unique opportunity to acquire both new works and a small number of pieces from the artist's personal portfolio, at a time when his work is in huge demand.



Passionate work, nice guy and thanks for the invite cousin Tayo x

No comments: