Friday 13 November 2009

Chilling in southern Spain with my man Alex......

















Sometimes I do have to pinch my Mrs to believe that we are really alive and not just living in a dream. When we were invited for a week-end in Malaga with my good friend Alex B and his lovely girl Arum: this was one of those occassions. An Easy jet drift to 28 Degrees southern Spain and we were picked up by his chauffeur and driven to one of the most beautiful PHAT villas with a pool I had ever been to. And I 've been to a few. Furnished by his beautiful mother ( An ex-James Bond Girl) in Asianic and Buddahesque theme the house would make you drool with serenity. Only 4 of us went and this was just the ticket.....ahhh to chill.

Chilling by the pool on the barbecue eating fresh fish and jamon from heaven. The beach was super hot and the water chilled. The Margaritas flowed and the Paella was don. We took a few mountain walks and had one of the most enchanting long week-end I have had for a very long time.


Thanks dear Friend - hope the hip has healed. And Happy Birthday Muchacho.....hasta luego :-)

1 comment:

Alex B said...

Any time Bro.... maybe in March 2010 again?