Monday 7 September 2009

EA Games Fun Day At Thorpe Park


















Sometimes it is really safe and true for me to say " I LOVE MY JOB" . Thanks to the skills and planning of Alistair and lovely EA Gem Marijka the EA Fun day was a most special experience for the Kids and Parents alike. I went as an "Observer" with my dear wife Paco ( Because of her browness resembling the cartoon character Paco from City Of Gold) and niece Dylan. Early start arriving at Thorpe Park at 9am. All I needed to do was put up some EA Direction signs and I was done. This gave us enough time to explore the park in its fullness. I have to say being in this business I don't usually have to queue for much but queing for 1hr 15mins for the rollercoster ride "SAW" was a strange and interesting experiences. Boy was it worth it. 2 mins of pure adreneline rush was magnificient. Stef and I went on Quantum & Rush . We enjoyed Zodiac with Dylan. I can't believe how much my wife laughed in the face of fear and death. Good on her- loving your braveness Q. After insisting on trying all the great rides - Collossus, Zodiac, No Way Out, Detonator, Nemesis and Vortex...... My favourite was SAW but it left me with a thirst for more danger.Maybe I'll start Bungee jumping again..........







No comments: