Tuesday 14 April 2009

Loire Valley For My Cousin's 40TH





On the week-end of the 4th April my beau and I were kindly invited to the Loire Valley, France by our cousin Koya for his 40th Birthday. Only 18 of us in the middle of the Loire. Fine wines, cheeses, gourmet dining and luxurious surroundings. Matt & Stephanie opened their beautiful Manoir to us. Dancing till late helped my diet but my constant eating did nt much. The real surprise was finding Leonardo De Vinci's tomb at the magnificent Castle in Amboise......what a revaltion.

We stayed at a most beautiful farmhouse near Hermitages on the way to Tours called La Boissiere www.laboissiere.eu/Index.aspx . Great place for Kids and cycling. Also awesome wines from Maison Arragon.

Good shout Koya ....what a charmed time xx

1 comment:

Koya said...

Tghanks for the Love Guys. Koya