Tuesday 24 February 2009

Carnival Party In Barons Court








After the funky Friday I was in bits. Too much Gavi De Gavi compliments of my Cousin Koya sent me spiralling home chaparoned by my fine Wife... Thanks You! Sunny Saturday was no good to me as I spent most of the day on the settee feeling very sorry for myself. Saw a great Rock Hudson & George Peppard WWII film called Tobruk which helped soften the pain. That eve we had been invited to a dear Friend's Fancy Dress Carnival Party in Baron's Court. Knackered but excited I am glad I mustered the energy to go. WOW we had so much fun; the outfits were outrages, the Caiparinhas were to die for and the company was awesome. What larks we had..... I went as Pele which the night became Roma's Julio Baptista (COME ON ARSENAL) due to my large frame! Does nt my wife look gorgeous!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you and your Wife Baba...