Wednesday 7 January 2009

HNY To One & All - Ivy Dinner & Abi's House Party

What a lovely Xmas eve we had. Had a spare table at the Ivy resturant for 8pm. Rude not to take it up and invite my Mrs to dinner as a thank you for putting up with me in 2008. So I did. Had the Lamb and she had a seabass. Always amazes me how inexpensive it is. Had a bottle of Gavi Di Gavi and was comp.ed a couple of glasses of Champagne for our Love. Always goes down well. Slightly snozzled we went on through the merry throngs in building up in Trafalgar square onto the tube down to Clapham. Good friend Abi was having a House Party. Only 20 of us...was bloody marvellous.Champagne, sparklers and Barry White always a winner with the Girls. Great Chocolate Cake Beatrice- thanks to you we're on this path. Bonne chance to you and all those we love. Chapagne to my real Friends....Real pain to my sham friends!!!
HNY X

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HNY Brother