Thursday 27 November 2008

Nigeria We Hail Thee...........






For many years I have dreamt of doing business in my Mother's Land. But what am I to do? Follow in my Father's footsteps and work in property? Follow the droves of people over the cliff trying to get a contract in oil, gas, cement or something? Nahhhhhhhhhh ......a great woman once told me - stick to what you know Babs and that will make you and yours Stars! So I took her advice: pitched to the UK Trade and Investments Export Market Research Scheme to evaluate EMC3's point of entry in Nigeria for Events, Marketing,Concierge, Creative Experiences & Conferences.Thank you UK ....I love you and I 'm loving your work.Thank you for the grant!
Nigeria is in a state of flux....whether to expand or get hit by the credit crunch.So much money,industry,bamking and development. Yes development- I commend you Governor Of Lagos Babatunde Raji Fshola for your efforts and progress.Now all you need is someone like me to represent you here in London!! Thy will be done....Thank you also Kofo M, Shoni, Yemi F, Alhaji O, Mrs A, Kola, Aunty Shade and Fauzi for all your Love x

No comments: