Wednesday 15 October 2008

Africa Rising "Unity makes a community strong."

Sometimes magnificient things happen to you without your prior knowledge or control.That is what happened when I got a text from my good Friend Ola Joshua offering me 2 tickets for Africa Rising Concert, organised by this day's Nduka Obaigbena . It was so fantastic to see a well orchestrated event that included MCing from Trevor Nelson & Adora Oleh , music by D'BANJ ,the Fabulous Seal, {space} the Mesmerising Youssou N'DOUR, 2 FACE , ASA & the 1/2 Colombian beauty Christina Aguilera......Fashion was produced by the 1 & Only Ozwald Boateng and newcomers Momo and Chris Aire. Lots of talent there! The Speech by the WISE General Colin L.Powell (RET) was inspirational. Come on OBAMA{backspace}!!!! Thank you God for allowing us to be part of this great African Movement . Still think I could have done a better job & got better PR (eg CNN & BBC). Mr Nduka ....you need me. Maybe next time ?

No comments: